At the invitation of the Luxembourg government. Concerns Luxembourg residents and cross-border workers. Free of charge.
Making an appointment
Documents required :
1) Written invitation from the Government (by letter sent by post).
To receive an invitation by e-mail, you will have to confirm, when you next make an appointment via guichet.lu, that you prefer to be invited by e-mail (via firstname.lastname@example.org) in the future (you must therefore have received an invitation by post beforehand).
2) Single-use code indicated in the invitation (valid for 2 weeks).
Bascharage: Parking Z.I. Bommelscheuer, rue Heierchen, L-4940 Bascharage
Esch/Alzette: P+R Arcelor-Mittal, Raemerich, route d'Esch, L-4310 Raemerich
Hosingen: School and sports centre Parc Hosingen, Between Schinkert and Parc Hosingen, L-9841 Wahlhausen
The test centre is located on the car park of AquaNat'Our (follow "Parc" from the Schinkert roundabout on the E421 between Poschend and Hosingen-Barrière).
Howald: P+R Howald, CR 231, 1 rue In Bouler, L-1350 Howald
Luxembourg: Luxembourg Bouillon (walk- / drive-in), rue de Bouillon, L-1248 Luxembourg-Hollerich
Machtum / Grevenmacher: N10, rue de Machtum, L-6753 Grevenmacher
Schieren: N7, route de Luxembourg, L-9125 Schieren
Steinfort: P+R, N6, rue Collart, L-8414 Steinfort
Terms of the test
PCR tests: by oral sampling only
Serological tests: by blood test.
The result is available within 48 hours of the test date. (on the day of the test, Saturdays from 12 noon and Sundays are excluded from this deadline).
To have access to your result, click on this Link.
It is necessary to be equipped with :
1) your social security number,
2) the security code that was sent to you on the mobile phone number you provided when you made the appointment.
Available Monday to Sunday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- From Luxembourg: 8002 19 19 (fixed and mobile)
- From Belgium: 0800 14 3 75 (fixed and mobile)
- From Germany: 0800 18 09 028 (landline and mobile)
- From France: 0805 321 023 (fixed and mobile)